MAGNIFICENT SUNSET

MAGNIFICENT SUNSET
GRAND CANYON SUNSET

Saturday, October 30, 2010

VACATION DAY 2 MEXICAN HAT TO LASAL MTN TO CAMP

Larry did all the driving our first day because I was fighting a cold and couldn't stay awake. I did better this second day but I'm a little fuzzy with what happened when and where in regards to my picture taking.

I do remember having to leave that beautiful yurt we spent the night in. It was spacious and had a dining table to work at the computer. I had 2 extra single beds of choice to read during the night and not disturb Larry.





This morning we left Mexican Hat, Utah and traveled to Goosenecks, SP past Valley of the Gods and on to the Natural Bridges. We saw Canyonland National Park which has vast vistas and can be viewed from different viewpoints depending on how much driving you want to do.







..


..

Driving through the Manti-LaSal National Forrest we took a rest stop at the Kane Gulch Ranger Station. They had beautiful natural vegetation and I snapped Larry in the middle of it.




You can view the target area for camping tonight. It's going to be beautiful and a little chilly I think.
...................................................

We camped in the LaSal Mountains among the quivering aspen trees for the night. We were near the town of LaSal. It was quite a day for photo taking.

..................

No comments: