MAGNIFICENT SUNSET

MAGNIFICENT SUNSET
GRAND CANYON SUNSET

Thursday, October 14, 2010

CORTEZ TO PHOENIX ON THE 8TH DAY

After saying goodbye to Bob and his friend we left Cortez, Colorado in the morning hoping to make good time. It's Friday and time to pickup the grandchildren for their sleepover tonight. As I watch miles of scenery as in the picture below, the outcrops take on different images.



For instance, look at all the people standing here. They must be guarding something important.

Huh, Larry says it's actually it's called Baby Rock so I was on the right track.


Now wouldn't it be more interesting if while driving I could photo shop what I see as I see it?



We made it home safe and sound and with plenty of time to unpack the car and drive to Mesa. What a wonderful trip and our cameras should have been smoking. Phew, 1800 images to download, sort through and organize.
Wow, when I think of all the trips we've taken over the years and I always left all the picture taking to Larry. I realize how glad I am to have inherited his previous Canon digital. Thank you Larry.





No comments: