MAGNIFICENT SUNSET

MAGNIFICENT SUNSET
GRAND CANYON SUNSET

Monday, October 11, 2010

I CAN SEE FOR MILES AND MILES AND MILES




For our summer vacation we traveled north through Utah and Colorado. In Colorado we visited our friends Judy and Greg in Craig. They live on a hill only a few blocks from the local cemetery. Was I surprised they agreed to visit it with me. Their purpose was to find the resting place of a former Craig doctor. I of course wanted pictures of angels and whatever. From a bluff on the cemetery you could see all over Craig.



I like to think the old trees in the cemetery are monuments in themselves. This tree pictures an angel with folded arms. You might see something different or just bark. For every altered photo there is the original photo.



























No comments: