MAGNIFICENT SUNSET

MAGNIFICENT SUNSET
GRAND CANYON SUNSET

Saturday, March 27, 2010

SPRING TRAINING TIME FOR BASEBALL LOVERS!

KC Evans from Midland, Texas is a baseball fan. We said "Come on up! It's time for your visit!"





She and Larry made plans to attend 2 games. The weather took a rainy turn for the 2ND game so we headed northwest. The new isolated community of Verrado was interestingly planned. We admired the bungalow style homes and I was impressed with their Basha's grocery store, all shiny and new. It was easy to find what you needed as all shelving was lowered to give a full view of the entire store.





While touring the community KC yelled "stop the car". Larry jumped out with the camera. A rattler was on the road. He threw rocks at it until the snake got all riled up. The rear view mirror gave me the safer view. For Easter he painted the snake. I wish they were that color for my desert walks!



Our route back to Phoenix took us along the Bradshaw Mountains and Lake Pleasant. The Gambel's Quail was spotted by Larry and he grabbed my camera. When will my shots be as good? It was another great road trip. Thanks for the visit KC. Come back soon!





No comments: