MAGNIFICENT SUNSET

MAGNIFICENT SUNSET
GRAND CANYON SUNSET

Saturday, March 27, 2010

KATHY AND GLENN KISTLER'S VISIT


Wow! The Kistlers visited from Charlotte, NC but that does not tell the whole story.

I grew up in a small town 80 miles north of Philadelphia, Pa called Slatington. If we had 2000 people we were lucky. Kathy and Glenn grew up there too. She was in first grade with me in Mrs. Anthony's class at Roosevelt Elementary School on Walnut St. I only lived 3 blocks away on the next street. Glenn lived on Walnut St. 3 blocks away so I could see his house from my porch. Being 2 years older, he was in 3rd grade then.

So having had 12 years of school together created a lot of reminiscing. Do you remember......? What happened to.......? Tell us about your family and what you've been doing all this time......

It was wonderful of them to spend an afternoon of their vacation in Arizona with us. Thank you!

No comments: