MAGNIFICENT SUNSET

MAGNIFICENT SUNSET
GRAND CANYON SUNSET

Monday, July 5, 2010

HA! ANOTHER WATER PARK MORNING

At the entrance to the park doves watch the activity perched high on the saguaros. Doves are so abundant we ignore them but a closeup reveals this white winged dove's beautiful blue eye rings.
The saguaro flowers are fading but the fruit has now turned bright red.


Lately I've been playing with photo shop and found that I like turning pictures into silhouettes. Larry grimaces when he views them but they float my boat!




The pond with all the yuk hasn't done away with the ducks. They still seem to love to nose around in it.


This bird was perfectly happy until I came along and then he..... blew up!




It's so peaceful watching all the birds on the pond. The big herons fly in and swoop down to find a good spot. It's funny but nobody pays them any attention.





They perform "touch and go's"






A green heron rested on a branch in another pond. Maybe someone can tell me where the green is?

Thanks for looking at my pictures!









No comments: