MAGNIFICENT SUNSET

MAGNIFICENT SUNSET
GRAND CANYON SUNSET

Monday, April 19, 2010

PECOS PARK WATER FEATURE IS A HIT




There we were all prepared for the park with lots of water TO DRINK and snacks and hoping to have as much fun as last week. Oh boy, were we surprised. Silly me forgot about the large area with snakes that spout water and holes underfoot that shoot water into the air.














Did it matter that the kids were not wearing swim clothes? How about towels? Rules? When I turned around and saw Luke rolling in the sand by the play equipment I quickly realized I had to make a rule. But truthfully, the kids were on their best behavior.
A parent remarked that the feature was just turned on last Thursday. I missed that notice. But heh! We live in Arizona. Things like upholstered car seats, hair and clothes dry fast here. So does skin and when I realized Brayden and Sophie were shivering statues, I knew it was time to leave. We had a greaaat time. And on the next visit we'll need suitcases for all the paraphernalia necessary.


No comments: