MAGNIFICENT SUNSET

MAGNIFICENT SUNSET
GRAND CANYON SUNSET

Monday, April 14, 2014

APRIL IS A BUSY YELLOW MONTH

I just love March and April here in the Phoenix desert and last winter we did not have a frost.  I'm told that's why every bougainvillea bush is so lush. But first the golden sweet Acacia trees bloomed followed now by the Palo Verde trees which are everywhere. Cactus blooms are appearing in pink, red and yellow and the Saguaro white blooms have started to open.














This trees branches are so light they sway without a breeze as if to wave at me when ever I go to work.
The kids came over last Sunday and we sat around the table making charm bottles as I call them.  I've always collected tiny odds and ends in tin cans, kitchen drawers, and small compartment cases.  Everybody got an old canning jar to string and tie items onto.  I think this project was a success.




We'll be working on Howard's birthday and Easter for this month.

No comments: