MAGNIFICENT SUNSET

MAGNIFICENT SUNSET
GRAND CANYON SUNSET

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A PROJECT FOR EVERY MONTH WITH THE GRANDCHILDREN

Last year I did a horrible job keeping this blog up to date. I hope I've found the way to do a better job in 2014.

Since I want to continue doing projects with the kids I've decided to make that happen every month. We will keep the projects in boxes because some will be ongoing through the year.  I have given Howard an entry table for his house and projects can be displayed there as we make them.

In January Sophie turned 7 and I made a charm bottle for her which held pictures of her in past years.  I also hung some old costume jewelry of mine and watches she can use for dress-up.  I failed to take pictures and I'll be posting those soon I hope.

We went to Peter Piper for her birthday.  The kids always have fun playing the games. Happy birthday to Sophie.

No comments: