MAGNIFICENT SUNSET

MAGNIFICENT SUNSET
GRAND CANYON SUNSET

Monday, July 9, 2012

BRUCE AND HIS ITSY BITSY SPIDER!



After Halloween one year the toys were reduced in price. Bruce loved his new spider toy. He constantly carried it around for us to play with it too.

Luke and I spent time trying to get a good picture since he looked so cute.  This was the best shot from last year.

We had a baby Dove  incident this weekend. Bruce wanted it. The baby's mother wanted it back. I chased the thing into the atrium while Bruce was locked up. The baby quickly flew to the roof and his mother quit yelling.

I noticed black legs sticking up from under a flower pot. Scary!  Well.....it could have been some new giant bug. Luke said uncover it. I bravely dug it out and realized it was Bruce's beloved spider. It got washed. It still squeaked. He walked around with it again.

Today I glanced out the door and this time I knew what the black legs belonged to.  Too funny. He reburied it. I must teach that dog to talk and explain himself!


No comments: