MAGNIFICENT SUNSET

MAGNIFICENT SUNSET
GRAND CANYON SUNSET

Sunday, June 26, 2011

JUNE'S VISITORS

 We had a great visit with the grandchildren this weekend. Sophia and Brayden spent hours playing with all the toys and blocks building castles, houses and rooms for all their creatures.

















Luke and I decided it was time to deconstruct the Christmas train village and he packed it all up until December. Great job Luke!




 While Luke and I rebuilt puzzles Bruce the destroyer wrecked trying to sit on them, Sophie worked on me. She painted my finger and toe nails and beautified my hair. Thank you Missy. I can't wait for my next salon appointment. I promised her we'd have a more colorful nail polish in the future.



 Larry's cousin Mary Ellen was here for a few days to greet her east coast buddies attending a conference in the area. Mary Ellen is on the left in the photo below. Her longtime friend Debra and her husband Corry had sightseeing hours available and they toured museums. Corry is an avid photographer so Larry and Corry had a boys day out to photograph zoo animals. We capped the whole visit off being their guest at Serrano's Mexican Restaurant. It was yummy. Thank you!

No comments: