MAGNIFICENT SUNSET

MAGNIFICENT SUNSET
GRAND CANYON SUNSET

Sunday, May 8, 2011

HMMMMMMM, FEBRUARY

Our anniversary month! So off we went to the Grand Canyon. I photographed 3 new birds this trip. It was another great time at the canyon. February is the best time of the year to go. Snow, few people and cold weather....what more could we want?
This beauty is a Juniper Titmouse.

Here we have a White-breasted Nuthatch, one of the few birds who climb up, down and around tree trunks and branches. What an acrobat!

Now these next 3 pictures may be the Western Bluebird.




Oh....maybe a canyon picture would be appropriate huh! AHHHHHH


Our resident hummer is still in the area looking for his food!
I have a lot of photos of unidentified yellow birds in my folders. They are the most difficult for me and I never do decide what they are. Lesser Goldfinch perhaps? I took these in our neighborhood.





I received flowers on our anniversary. They were so pretty even before I added a few silks to the vase to confuse Larry. I wasn't being mean only playful. After 42 years I'm allowed!


Luke and I started our puzzle marathon keeping each one together and now we have about 8 stacked on one another. I'm not sure where this is headed exactly!

No comments: