MAGNIFICENT SUNSET

MAGNIFICENT SUNSET
GRAND CANYON SUNSET

Friday, November 5, 2010

NATURAL BRIDGE STATE PARK


We headed out toward Payson with Kay and Asghar to search for fall colors. When we got to the Natural Bridge St Park a herd of javelina greeted us. Actually they barely looked in our direction. groundskeepers assured us the herd frequents the area and visitors don't annoy them at all.


...........................





The hike down to view the bridge and waterfall was labeled difficult and I did start down. The steps were steep and rocks moved like little pebbles so.....only Larry and Asghar completed the hike.



I amused myself taking pictures of this nasty looking bug.



After lunch we adventured down Cemetery Lane and found the Pine Cemetery. Just to prove I am not the only weirdo who wanders about in them and enjoys them...I post my proof!


.............................
The above monument explaining that the celebrated lives rest elsewhere was a new observation. Just as angels on sticks were.

....


Aligator bark tree displaying wreath.


Thank you Kay and Asghar for another great road trip!

No comments: